SYSTEM User Access

Hi,
I am trying to figure out which part of the Security sea of Microsoft C#
library i need to use. I need to be able to set program access to
directories that are only owned by the "SYSTEM" user. So, how do i check
this and how do i add let's say "Administrator" to the directory and
then remove it once i am done with reading the files in that directory?
thanks,
Mars

  • Re: Program Associioation
    ... Use the "Set Program Access and Defaults" feature ... How to change your default programs and enable or remove access to Microsoft ... Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User] ... Everytime I click on an Internet Shortcut, and error comes up saying, "This ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Adding items to the *RIGHT* pane of the Start Menu - Technical Discussion
    ... it seems that only Microsoft can do ... but the real clue was in a update that put the "Set Program Access ... So it seems that some items are in these registry keys, ... Remove all numbers, then remove invalid, email, no, and spam to reply. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)