Security Center Out of Date error

My Security Center has recently indicated that my virus protection is out of
date. I use PC-cillin (supported) and the program is current (up to date).
I have tried several methods to get my security center to recognize my
up-to-date virus protection software but cannot get it to work - please

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Windows Security Center Shows non exisitng Symantec firewall
    ... After several hours of chatroom discussion with Symantec suport people, I was thinking that this may be an issue with some registry entry not related to Symantec. ... Since Windows Security Center did not exist before SP2, I removed it SP2 and installed it again, hoping this would clean up some entry somewhere. ... The Virus Protection section tells me that Norton AntiVirus reports that it is up to date and virus scanning is on. ... If I know that the standard Windows firewall is working, is it safe to just ignore the message that the system may have more than one firewall on? ...
  • Re: Turning off virus protection in Security entre
    ... >I cannot turn off Microsoft Support Centre's Virus Protection. ... because I use Norton Internet Security and Virus Protecion. ... > In the Security Center, under Virus Protection, click Recommendations. ...
  • Re: MS01-058 exploit - W32/Cool.A-mm
    ... For more information on a higher level of virus protection visit ... Delivery co-sponsored by VeriSign - The Internet Trust Company ... Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! ... transactions for serious online security. ...
  • Re: Disable Warning - Your computer might be at risk
    ... > or virus protection being out of date on a few machines at this ... The warnings can be killed from the Security Centre in the Control Panel. ... You'll see that Firewall Protection is turned off in the security ... the Security Centre to stop Windows from monitoring your antivirus software, ...
  • Norton SysWrks 2003 and its 2003 antivirus issue after SP2 install
    ... Is anyone getting the status of Norton AV 2003 Virus Protection in as being ... up-to-date and protecting the PC (green light in Security Center)? ...