VPN Internal Network and Remote Users

Is it possible to create a vpn/secure connection all the way through from the
vpn server to the application/domain controller?

Client 1 - External client
Server 1 - VPN Server
Server 2 - Application/Domain Controller

At the moment the VPN i have created only has a vpn secure connection
between the client and the vpn server, the connection between the vpn server
and the app server is not encrypted.I need to allow for remote users to
connect via vpn.

How can i secure all internal and external traffic?

Kind Regards
Matt

  • Re: ISA2004 kills VPN outbound
    ... I have the same problem connecting to several different VPN servers. ... > it use a hardware router or a windows-based computer to be its VPN Server? ... > connection will fail in some cases when a hardware firewall resides in the ... > |> FW client and configure the client as a SecureNAT client. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Conecting to an external VPN
    ... but the VPN server is not mine.. ... There is no firewall client.. ... However, the connection still timesout.. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.vpn)
  • Re: VP Error 47 with sbs 2003
    ... The client recieves the following error.. ... A connection between the VPN server and the VPN client 63.229.16.227 has been established, but the VPN connection cannot be completed. ... The most common cause for this is that a firewall or router between the VPN server and the VPN client is not configured to allow Generic Routing Encapsulation packets. ... Verify that the firewalls and routers between your VPN server and the Internet allow GRE packets. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Easy RRAS VPN question
    ... i.e. client listens on 1701 every time so it must be fixed. ... The firewall rules are applied to the LAN ... same way as if I were coming in over the internet. ... >L2TP also uses computer certificates on the VPN server and client. ...
  • Re: XP Remote Desktop over VPN problem
    ... the others as a VPN server and connect through it to the SQL-PC. ... You only have the VPN client and the VPN server ... which is also the PC you want to access with Remote Desktop, ... connection name in RDT as I have a number of ...