1 update fails to install.

I am having big problems trying to install an update for NET framework
version 1.0 servicepack 3.
Everytime I log on it is reminding me and I have tried countless times.
I went to site and downloaded to install manually but itfailed as it saic
there was an error updating my system.
What else can I do?

  • Re: Office SP3 Problem PRORET.MSI cannot be found
    ... I found this forum in order to get rid of the same "Microsoft Office XP" ... dialog box that starts everytime I startup my computer and everytime I ... I didn't have my install disks available. ... I've not yet tried to "insert the installation package" ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Allow Outlook forms to run VB script and design scripting
    ... even open a form with VBscript on it, Outlook tells me Microsoft Outlook ... prompts you to install the feature. ... to install it everytime you open the form, even if you just did 2 seconds ... We installed outlook again and rebooted the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: [SLE] nvidia card and Suse 10.0
    ... >>Is anyone having problems with the nvidia update in yast (suse ... >>This kills x everytime I install that update. ... >I saw the option in YaST, but I always prefer to get drivers directly ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: I met AJ at the Manowar show.
    ... try to install it, the compputer crashes and reboots. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Failed Updates
    ... What I'm additionally struggling with is that everytime I try to ... Load any program, including IE, I keep getting a (Non-Error Message ... partition and create a new one, format it and install. ... Download/Install Windows Update v3. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)