Bypass Authentication

I have a security question and would like to see if there are any options to
overcome this issue. Please read below for the sequence of process that is
occurring and the issue that I am having...

Step 1: Client Machine sends XML data to an external Communication Server
Step 2: Communication Server reformats the XML data received from the Client
Machine
Step 3: Communication Server then Posts (SSL) the reformatted XML with a
Userid and Password to a company website (which uses Novell iChain for
authorization)
Step 4: Company Website processes the received XML data and returns a
Response with a URL to launch on the Client Machine
Step 5: Communication Server returns the data to the Client and launches a
browser with the URL (Page to a Company Website) from the XML reponse
Step 6: At this point the Client is required to Login (due to Novell iChain
security on the Company Website)

For ease of use, our company would prefer to not have the user enter the
UserName and Password, but still be able to launch the URL and pass the
credentials.

Any response would be very much appreciated

  • RE: Bypass Authentication
    ... overcome this issue. ... Response with a URL to launch on the Client Machine ... browser with the URL (Page to a Company Website) from the XML reponse ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Website updating with Macintosh?
    ... A friend has a company website that consists of many pages that get ... updated with new media or text periodically. ... Fortunately I've learned to filter out that kind of response. ... the responder who mentioned that professionals don't ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: List of SEO Companies
    ... I am writing on behalf of our Company's Vice President. ... launch a new section within the portal where he will ... this is a request from my end to all SEO experts within this ... Company website: ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)