Console Application Alternate Windows Credentials

I have a windows console application written in .NET 1.1 that I want
to launch from the Windows Scheduler on Windows Server 2003. I want
to be able to progamatically specify the account and password the
console application runs under, in a similar manner to how
impersonation works with web applications.

The console application needs to be able to log itself in under
alternate credentials, and run as if those were the credentials it was
launched under.

Are there any security classes in .NET 1.1 that allow you to do this?

  • Re: C# Console app with hidden window and user input
    ... hide its console window when its launched out on the field. ... console window at launch time. ... create a Windows Service or a simple Windows Forms app that happens not ...
  • Re: Console Windows Forms hybrid
    ... So you make the .COM the console application, and the .EXE the Windows ... command line, just launch the EXE and then exit. ... If I launch the application from Windows> Explorer, a blank console window gets launched with it. ...
  • Re: Creating Console application in C#
    ... I want the program to run as a console application and when ... called with out parameters it need to launch the windows application. ... Please post your application's main form load event code. ...
  • Re: firefox wont launch
    ... >>> into Windows and I am getting tired of having to do that. ... >>>> After you launch it, the process keeps running but the window does>> not open or it terminates by itself right after launch? ... > When I launchit from the console nothing happens at all. ... I think it's some bug in firefox that can't deal with some configuration.. ...
    (Fedora)