Logon Script Placement for Domain

Should not the Primarylogonscript for the domain users be place in the Domain
Policy and not just at the root of the Domain in Active Directory Tree?
Also, doesn't the log on script go in the DC's Sysvol\domain\script folder -
why would it be in a Security Descriptor folder?

Our logon script is mapping the users to see the whole USERS$ and not jsut
their individual user folder many times more than normal. Could this be the
cause?

TeeCee

  • Re: Page and Images not found on Localhost
    ... I didn't know that even images could be declared as server controls. ... which may not have been declared as a server control. ... I designated the "project" folder as an application in IIS. ... is the root for anything under it. ...
  • Re: Virtual Directory, Paths, Local and Deployed Problem
    ... If you are looking to get to the /images folder from the root. ... In production: http://www.site1.com/images/mygif.gif ... make this a virtual folder in IIS. ...
  • Re: more pigs in the %$^# barn
    ... .config folder, sometimes a .kde folder, and one .readahead file. ... It's obviously something with root ... I've never seen a .readahead file yet either, but I do believe that it ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: change permissions to copy pictures into backgrounds
    ... (or root owed files) type into a term window: ... I have a folder that contains pictures I took myself and like to use ... this old design is not always handy. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: This will stump you
    ... > folder, they are not in the web's root. ... Convert the folder to a subweb - ... > Also clear your IE Temp files ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)