RE: Trouble running .Net Service as LocalSystem

Update to my question:

The application is signed with a Verisign ID. It appears that if we run an
unsigned version of the application, the application starts and runs fine.
The server with the problem is behind a proxy server.

We would like to continue signing our code. Is there something we can
update to fix this problem?

  • "Object Moved to HERE" fix
    ... After searching high and low for a fix to this annoying problem, ... use a proxy server, ... Scroll down to HTTP 1.1 Settings, ... If you’re unsure clear both boxes. ...
  • Re: Error Code 0x80072EFD
    ... Alejandro Marines wrote: ... > that i get a page with the error code 0x80072EFD, ... > i fix this?? ... are you behind a proxy server? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Inetinfo access violation
    ... ask for the fix in KB article Q873401. ... There should be no charge for the ... > Getting the following messages coming up on our proxy server. ... > Checking event log shows the following in application: ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • RE: ISA 2000 and Office 2003 Clipart
    ... if there is an Office fix like the MediaPlayer fix... ... > We are running ISA 2000 as a proxy server and our clients with office 2003 ... > cannot view the online clipart. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Can not access any secure websites
    ... access any secure websites the guys at the local computer ... I can't even access windows ... Is there another way to fix this problem? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)