"The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted" when running as service

I have client and server .Net TLS applications that work find when the
server is running as a console app. When it runs as a service I get
"The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted". I have put the
certificate in the "Computer Account:Trusted Root CA" store as well as
the "Service Account:MyService:Root CA" store. Can anyone tell me what
the problem is here?

Thanks for any suggestions.
John

  • Re: What doesnt lend itself to OO?
    ... >> proxy and instructs the server to constuct the real object. ... rather than client code. ... If 'clock' is instantiated in the server, ... > for the server interface at the OOA level. ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: More Get-IPlayer Questions
    ... to use with mutt mail client. ... antinat - 0.90-4 - Antinat is a flexible SOCKS server and client ... protocol for Sybase or MS SQL Server. ... ifstat - 1.1-1 - InterFace STATistics Monitoring ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • This is going straight to the pool room
    ... or not the client has privilege to do what they're trying to do, ... The server environment is this: ... 3GL User action Routines that Tier3 will execute on your behalf during the ... Routine Name: USER_INIT ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • [Full-Disclosure] R: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 3, Issue 42
    ... Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 3, Issue 42 ... SD Server 4.0.70 Directory Traversal Bug ... Arkeia Network Backup Client Remote Access ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: What doesnt lend itself to OO?
    ... > rather than client code. ... no way to do that without also touching the object with clock semantics ... will not encapsulate both clock semantics and network semantics. ... The server can do whatever it wants ...
    (comp.object)