Someone is illegally accessing my e-mail account
- From: Gunter <gunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:04:03 -0700
Windows XP and my e-mail client is Outlook Exress6.
Share my computer with others, but all have their own e-mail account and
Very strong suspicion that someone is reading my mail.
Can I access a log of when my account has been accessed? If so, where is it
and how do I do it. This would tell me the occurrences of when it's not me.
Obviously will change my password, but would like to track down the culprit!
- Prev by Date: operation not allowed by the security policy
- Next by Date: protect C# application
- Previous by thread: operation not allowed by the security policy
- Next by thread: protect C# application