Someone is illegally accessing my e-mail account

Windows XP and my e-mail client is Outlook Exress6.
Share my computer with others, but all have their own e-mail account and
password.
Very strong suspicion that someone is reading my mail.
Can I access a log of when my account has been accessed? If so, where is it
and how do I do it. This would tell me the occurrences of when it's not me.
Obviously will change my password, but would like to track down the culprit!
--
Gunter

  • Re: Cant change email address
    ... What forum are you talking ... Based on the OP's original post, responses would have addressed how to create or modify the e-mail account defined within whatever unnamed e-mail client the OP uses. ... it is unclear if the OP is having problems using his new e-mail address to login to the webnews-for-dummies gateway or if he wants to change the e-mail address on all his prior posts. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: New email still goes 2 Outlook Inbox when Outlook is closed
    ... new e-mail continues to go into my Outlook e-mail ... and if this is for when using POP to access your e-mail account ... the e-mail client to "leave messages on server". ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)