Using

Hi,

I am having major problems connecting to a specific SSL-enabled
server. This server only
allow AES ciphers
V3CipherSuites 393837363533323130
V3CipherSuites TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA

I am trying to use the SSLStream in C# 2.0 to get the initial
handshake with this server, but the .NET 2.0 SslStream class doesn't
seem to support it (although the CipherAlgorithmType enum has the
values Aes128 and Aes256).

Does someone knows a way how to achive this?

Thanks,

  • Using ASE Cipher to get initial handshake
    ... I am having major problems connecting to a specific SSL-enabled ... This server only ... allow AES ciphers ... but the .NET 2.0 SslStream class doesn't ...
  • Using AES ciphers for initial handshake
    ... I am having major problems connecting to a specific SSL-enabled ... This server only ... allow AES ciphers ... but the .NET 2.0 SslStream class doesn't ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: regarding retrival of server certificate
    ... I think it might be better if you just try one of the samples for SslStream ... Joe Kaplan-MS MVP Directory Services Programming ... get a server certificate for validation and authentication. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • sslstream with cipher (TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA)
    ... I want to use the SSLStream with the cipher ... How does I pass the cipher. ... the handshake from the server. ... // Indicates whether the authentication was ...
  • Re: How to resume an SSL-Session with SSLStream
    ... I cant remember the specifics of this, but SSL session reuse is enabled by ... the time boundaries set by the remote server. ... On IIS I think you still have to set the servercachetime value for this to ... I have an SSLStream and i want to resume the SSL-Session for another ...