- From: ntuyen01@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:54:34 -0800 (PST)
I am having major problems connecting to a specific SSL-enabled
server. This server only
allow AES ciphers
I am trying to use the SSLStream in C# 2.0 to get the initial
handshake with this server, but the .NET 2.0 SslStream class doesn't
seem to support it (although the CipherAlgorithmType enum has the
values Aes128 and Aes256).
Does someone knows a way how to achive this?
- Prev by Date: Re: Determine if IdentityReference is a Security Group
- Next by Date: Using AES ciphers for initial handshake
- Previous by thread: Determine if IdentityReference is a Security Group
- Next by thread: Using AES ciphers for initial handshake