Re: How to interface to Certificate Authority from C#
- From: Dominick Baier <dbaier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:55:56 +0000 (UTC)
there is a COM component called xenroll.dll - this is what the Windows CA asp pages use. Not the nicest interface - but thats "the" way of doing it.
Dominick Baier (http://www.leastprivilege.com)
Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications (http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/9989.asp)
I am looking for suggestions / best practices for creating a C# client
application that can communicate with a Microsoft Certificate
Authority running on a windows 2003 server. The application would like
to submit PKCS#10 certificate signing requests and recover the issued
certifiates in PKCS#7 format.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
- Prev by Date: Re: CAPICOM and .NET signedCms.CheckSignature
- Next by Date: Re: How to interface to Certificate Authority from C#
- Previous by thread: CAPICOM and .NET signedCms.CheckSignature
- Next by thread: Re: How to interface to Certificate Authority from C#