Re: httpwebrequest failure with .net service
- From: "Joe Kaplan" <joseph.e.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:33:41 -0500
Do you know if SSL client certificate authentication is being performed? It
may be the case that the server is requesting client cert auth and only the
admin account on your box has permissions to access the private key for the
client cert that is being used (which may actually be the server's own SSL
cert since it is the same box).
Joe Kaplan-MS MVP Directory Services Programming
Co-author of "The .NET Developer's Guide to Directory Services Programming"
"chaz" <chaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a .net 2.0 service that periodically needs to access a web site on
the same 2003 server machine that is configured to use https .
The only way I can get this working is to run the service with the
administrator login , no other account (system, local service, or account
that is a member of the administrators group ).
the failure is 2148074254 - No credentials are available in the security
and the message is
The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust
relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel
any ideas on how to proceed ?
- Prev by Date: Generating Certificate in .NET 2.0
- Next by Date: Re: httpwebrequest failure with .net service
- Previous by thread: Generating Certificate in .NET 2.0
- Next by thread: Re: httpwebrequest failure with .net service