Checking for AD rights in a Stored Procedure

We have a stored procedure which should return different rows depending on which AD groups you are a member of. Do you have any idea of how to check for AD rights in a stored procedure?

I would like to use something like WindowsPrincipal.IsInRole from th stored procedure. Clr in the database in not an option.

Best regards

Henrik.

  • Checking permission rights using SQL Server Stored Procedure and return values
    ... With advice from the usegroup, I was able to solve a problem I had. ... Function returns 0 if user is NOT a member of the group ... SQL Server stored procedure named uspCheckMembership. ... Debug.Print "fctCheckGroupMembership returned " & ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Capture a SQL servers return value in code
    ... then have my code capture the result? ... user is a member of a permissions group. ... I can call a stored procedure that uses this T-SQL: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.adp.sqlserver)
  • find user role
    ... I am trying to create a stored procedure to call from VBA code ... to find out what role a user is a member of which will then trigger ... DECLARE @RetVal Integer ...
    (microsoft.public.access.adp.sqlserver)
  • Re: Joins
    ... Please paost DDL + sample data ... Member B & C have no favorites. ... Stored Procedure: ...
  • Permission problem on sp_adjustpublisheridentityrange
    ... "Only members of the sysadmin fixed server role or db_owner ... fixed database role can execute sp_adjustpublisheridentityrange". ... If you run this stored procedure as a user that is member of db_owner role ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)