Re: DACLs and SACLs

System.security has a bunch of classes that do this.

"Dino" <Dino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am looking for a example on how to get info, like a Dumpsec using VB.Net
2005

the dumpsec dumps the permissions (DACLs) and audit settings (SACLs) for
the
file system, registry, printers and shares in a concise, readable format,
so
that holes in system security are readily apparent. DumpSec also dumps
user,
group and replication information.

Thanks

  • Hive based registry over block driver boot problem [CE 5.0]
    ... I have a problem with hive based registry in my platform.... ... FileSystem Starting - starting with clean file system ... 0x83fc70cc: FSVOL: Volume heap already initialized ... 0x83fc70cc: FILESYS: Restarting storage manager. ...
  • Re: Hive based registry over block driver boot problem [CE 5.0]
    ... I have a problem with hive based registry in my platform.... ... FileSystem Starting - starting with clean file system ... 0x83fc70cc: FSVOL: Volume heap already initialized ... 0x83fc70cc: FILESYS: Restarting storage manager. ...
  • Re: FlashROM as a disk in CE 5.0
    ... FileSystem Starting - starting with clean file system ... Lower flash. ... 0x83fc8994: FLASHDRV.DLL:Unable to initialize FLASH Media Driver. ... I have added the Registry settings to Project.reg file like ...
  • Re: How to speed up WinCE 6.00 boot
    ... driver load activity occurs. ... When the Nand Flash file system is empty, the board start quickly but as ... If you store the hive registry on that flash I think that the system ...
  • DEBUG Image does not boot (CE5.0)
    ... HIVE-BASED Registry and it works fine in my release build. ... FileSystem Starting - starting with clean file system ... 0x9f5ed9dc: FILESYS: Starting storage manager. ... 0x9f5ed9dc: FILESYS: Starting device and waiting for boot file system. ...