Re: DACLs and SACLs
- From: "Michael M." <nospam@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 01:50:45 +0100
System.security has a bunch of classes that do this.
"Dino" <Dino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am looking for a example on how to get info, like a Dumpsec using VB.Net
the dumpsec dumps the permissions (DACLs) and audit settings (SACLs) for
file system, registry, printers and shares in a concise, readable format,
that holes in system security are readily apparent. DumpSec also dumps
group and replication information.
- Prev by Date: Re: LDAP Bind to ADAM user - bad-pwd-count not being set.
- Next by Date: Writing to Registry using .Net exe file fails
- Previous by thread: Re: LDAP Bind to ADAM user - bad-pwd-count not being set.
- Next by thread: Writing to Registry using .Net exe file fails