Re: Should Framework 2 to set same rules?

You have to add using the policy in the 2.0 configuration tool.

-----

For a .NET Framework 1.1 application, rules set in .NET Configuration
1.1
with a strong name sign full trust.
But after installed .NET Framework 2 and VS 2005, the appcation works
NOT
properly.
So should .NET Framework Configuration 2.0 set the same rules as
Framework
1.1?
Or something else?

  • Re: HELP decrypting data with .NET 2.0
    ... ..NET Framework 2.0 ... Dominick Baier ... Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Error Code 643
    ... you should have the configuration tool. ... How to troubleshoot Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installation issues ... NET Framework Configuration Tool in Administrative Tools. ... Try the installation once more and see if this works for you. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Error Code 643
    ... Thanks Pat for the reply. ... NET Framework Configuration Tool in Administrative Tools. ... closest thing that I found is Microsoft. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: I cant adjust runtime security level
    ... I have a problem with the .NET Framework Configuration Tool installed in my PC. ... I want to change "Security Policy" for my machine to "Full Trust". ... > Installing the Framework again did not help. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: 2.0.50215 Microsoft .Net Framework Configuration MSC snap-in no where to be found
    ... It's no longer distributed with the core .NET Framework in v. 2.0. ... which you should be able to download from ... > work and it's asked me to install .NET Framework v2.0.50215; ... > use the .net framework configuration tool to change the settings. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)