Re: Should Framework 2 to set same rules?
- From: Dominick Baier <dbaier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:03:32 +0000 (UTC)
You have to add using the policy in the 2.0 configuration tool.
Dominick Baier (http://www.leastprivilege.com)
Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications (http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/9989.asp)
For a .NET Framework 1.1 application, rules set in .NET Configuration
with a strong name sign full trust.
But after installed .NET Framework 2 and VS 2005, the appcation works
So should .NET Framework Configuration 2.0 set the same rules as
Or something else?
- Prev by Date: Re: Authenticating NT Credentials in C#
- Next by Date: Re: Active Directory Membership Provider Configuration Error
- Previous by thread: The truth about Application Security
- Next by thread: Re: Cannot encrypt web.config appSettings on virtual d ...