Re: Custom Authorization Manager

Hi,

you can't extend the AzMan schema.

-----

Hi,

Is it possible to add custom fields related to Group/Role like printer
name, file server, CC mail etc. to AzMan.

We are planning to use AzMan but there are some business specific data
for every role/group. Is AzMan meet the requirement?

Can we modify AzMan (XML) to meet above...or we need to use
database???

regards
Abhijeet

  • Re: Authorization Manager redistribution/use on XP?
    ... yeah - maybe i am wrong - but i thought there was some gotcha with AzMan on XP ... Dominick Baier ... Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: AzMan Access Check
    ... I suspect the AzMan ... applications may run out of the network connections. ... waits until the closed port can be reused. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: AzMan Role Based Security vs. ASP.NET Role Based Security
    ... AzMan give you another layer of indirection - a separate GUI to setup roles and users. ... But AzMan can do much more than just role based security. ... Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications ...
  • Re: Protecting .NET assemblies (runtime)
    ... Dominick Baier ... Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications ... mentions nothing about how to use it to protect assemblies. ...