Re: TcpChannel under .NET 2.0

exception?

-----

Hello,

I have ccheck your sample I cannot make it work... The server start
properly but the client crash right a way :-(

IN the configuration seetins you mentionned that smae thing need to be
apply from client side but in which form ?

I have test it but not ablée to see my client credential...
For instance, from my client I ma login as BOB, BOB is calling the
remote
compoenent host by a Windows Service, then from my remote server I
would like
to receive BOB and verifiy that it belongs to proper groups for SQL
authentification
Is it what those settings are suppose to do ?
regards
serge
"Dominick Baier" wrote:

Have a look here:

http://www.leastprivilege.com/SecureRemotingConfigurationSettings.asp
x http://www.leastprivilege.com/SecureRemoting.aspx

-----
Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications
(http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/9989.asp)

Dear all,

I have read that with TcpChannel under 2.0 client credential are
pass throught the server remoting object. How can you then retrive
from your server the passed credential issue by the client ?

thnaks for help
regards
serge

  • Re: TcpChannel under .NET 2.0
    ... Dominick Baier ... Server stack trace: ... properly but the client crash right a way :-( ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Embedded Software Engineers, needed in Seattle
    ... One of our client companies in Seattle, ... Create editor for NFN content and server application to import content ... Test server for applications relating to each of the aforementioned ... Experience with being part of a creativity workforce and programming ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Software Developer Lead for New Mobile Device Product
    ... with a client in Austin who has the following opening. ... is in need of a Passionate Software Developer who is hands-on to lead ... commercial work experience in both web and server side applications. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Embedded Software Engineers, needed in Seattle
    ... One of our client companies in Seattle, ... Create editor for NFN content and server application to import content ... Test server for applications relating to each of the aforementioned ... Experience with being part of a creativity workforce and programming ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: TcpChannel under .NET 2.0
    ... Dominick Baier ... Server stack trace: ... properly but the client crash right a way :-( ... For instance, from my client I ma login as BOB, BOB is calling the ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)