Triple DES keys distribution

Hi
I'm developing an application that encrypts some data using the
TripleDESCryptoServiceProvider, I'm new in this topic and I don't know
what is the best and secure way to distribute the keys used by this
algorithm since If I left it hardcoded anyone can decompile the
assemblies and obtain it. Any sugestion?
Thanks

  • Re: Efficient asymmetric encryption (Newbie)
    ... I'm collecting signal data on a remote server that cannot be fully secured. ... is therefore impossible to secure. ... The data received before compromise ... The computer then encrypts mi using ki. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Cool security tool released:
    ... Without a key how can you decrypt the contents? ... That's what makes it so secure. ... You run it and it encrypts ... >>> When locked, use any boot device boot system,system will halt! ...
    (microsoft.public.security)