Fail to access to networked folders

I am using ASP.NET 1.1.

I am trying to manipulate remote shared folders and files through UNC
format.
For example: //server/dir1/abc.txt

When I ran my c# code, I got an error: Unknown user name or bad password

When I searched the Internet and it appears I can use Impersonate to change
my identity before accessing to the networked resources. However, after
added the reference code into the page it compiles fine but the page doesn't
load in run time.

Any idea?
Is there an easy way to overcome the network security credential?

Here's the code I added:

public static bool NetworkImpersonate(string user, string machine, string
password)
{
int token;

if(!LogonUser(user, machine, password, 3, 0, out token)
return false;

return ImpersonateLoggedOnUser(token);
}

Speech Lover

  • Failed to Access to Networked Resources
    ... I am trying to manipulate remote shared folders and files through UNC ... format. ... When I ran my c# code, I got an error: Unknown user name or bad password ... public static bool NetworkImpersonate(string user, string machine, string ...
  • Cisco Secret 5 algorithm?
    ... Unknown User wrote: ... > The question is can i simply plug this into a standard unix type ... > shadow file format and use john to crack. ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Bold in Sub total
    ... Unknown User wrote: ... "Dave Peterson" wrote: ... Is there any shortcut to highlighted in Bold instead of select it one by one ... Choose Format, Conditional Formatting ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Bold in Sub total