Fail to access to networked folders
- From: "Speech Lover" <vince_zwp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:46:08 -0800
I am using ASP.NET 1.1.
I am trying to manipulate remote shared folders and files through UNC
For example: //server/dir1/abc.txt
When I ran my c# code, I got an error: Unknown user name or bad password
When I searched the Internet and it appears I can use Impersonate to change
my identity before accessing to the networked resources. However, after
added the reference code into the page it compiles fine but the page doesn't
load in run time.
Is there an easy way to overcome the network security credential?
Here's the code I added:
public static bool NetworkImpersonate(string user, string machine, string
if(!LogonUser(user, machine, password, 3, 0, out token)
- Prev by Date: Re: Determing security demand for ServiceDescriptionImporter()
- Next by Date: Re: Determing security demand for ServiceDescriptionImporter()
- Previous by thread: Determing security demand for ServiceDescriptionImporter()
- Next by thread: Re: Impersonation in non domain member server