Determing security demand for ServiceDescriptionImporter()

I'm trying to create an instance of
System.Web.Services.Description.ServiceDescriptionImporter (in .Net 1.1) in
an assembly that refuses all permissions and then requests the individual
ones it needs. Problem is, when I do this, I get a security demand as soon
as I call the method that contains a call to the constructor for
ServiceDescriptionImporter. When I look in the exception, the RefusedSet
property is null, so I have no idea which permission it needs. Only one I
see in the constructor for it are the ones to call Activator.CreateInstance,
and there are no documented permissions for either the 1.1 or 2.0 version of
the class.
Anyone know what permissions the ctor needs or how I can get an exception
that actually shows the refused permissionset?

  • Re: Mailbox vulnerable - directory /var/spool/mail must have 1777
    ... > Entourage 2004 refuses to open my Inbox. ... The permissions on your mail folder are set incorrectly. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Determing security demand for ServiceDescriptionImporter()
    ... You can use this technique in the future to easiliy figure out which permissions are missing: ... an assembly that refuses all permissions and then requests the ... When I look in the exception, ... see in the constructor for it are the ones to call ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • RE: Excel Open throws 0x800A03EC error
    ... I need to give permissions to Microsoft Excel Application which was missing ... I did the following to give Excel permissions. ... General Information ... Exception Type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.automation)
  • Re: RWW
    ... Were the permissions correct, or did you have to adjust them? ... >> Add Local Service and Network Service account Read & Execute, ... >>> current web request. ... >>> Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Error when attaching multiple files (System.web.mail)
    ... Settings folder on your machine to the authenticated domain user account. ... Try to give permissions to ASPNET user account on the local folder where ... you are storing your attachments. ... > following exception. ...