Re: SecurityException: Request failed in LoadControl

What version of .NET are you using? The permissions available on the
full/high/medium/low default security policies are different between
frameworks and will determine what parameters you have to override.

  • Re: Dos connection to SBS2K3 share
    ... I'm convinced it is something to do with DC security policies / secured comms ... to prove that it isn't a permissions problem. ... with the way a 2003 DC authenticates clients. ... > On our SBS2003 server I have created a hidden share called images$. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: tsshutdn wont work for Admin
    ... Check the security policies on the local server and on any applicable GPOs to make sure that the account has permissions to shut down the server. ...
  • Re: Cannot Run Application on Windows Server 2003
    ... unrestricted permissions according to the .NET configuration console. ... > Is the web application running under partial trust? ... > Joe K. ... >> I have tried setting all of the security policies I can find, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Permissions
    ... These are Share permissions, like typical share permissions you could set ... My recommendation is that, unless you have security policies that forces you ... to restrict share access, leave those permissions by default and restrict ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering)