Re: how to add "Authorization: Basic" for a web service call

I'm tryng to call the address provided
(http://testb2bportal.fujitsu-siemens.com/invoke/FSC/receive).
I'm asked to insert the username/password.
If I try with random username I get to "ACCESS DENIED"
If I insert the provided username/password I receive just this:
----------------------------
<IDOC></IDOC>
----------------------------
Is this a standard reply?
Thank you.
Ottavio

Dominick Baier ha scritto:

can you browse to the service with the browser - supplying the same credentials
in the basic auth dialog box??

---
Dominick Baier, DevelopMentor
http://www.leastprivilege.com

I'm getting a 403: //"The request failed with HTTP status 403: Service
Error."
Ottavio
Joe Kaplan ha scritto:

That should definitely work for basic auth for the remote server. I
have no idea about the proxy server auth as I've never worked with a
proxy server that requires it, but I think that should work too.

Are you getting a 401 error or something else?

Co-author of "The .NET Developer's Guide to Directory Services
Programming"
http://www.directoryprogramming.net