Re: how to add "Authorization: Basic" for a web service call

I'm getting a 403: //"The request failed with HTTP status 403: Service
Error."
Ottavio

Joe Kaplan ha scritto:

That should definitely work for basic auth for the remote server. I have no
idea about the proxy server auth as I've never worked with a proxy server
that requires it, but I think that should work too.

Are you getting a 401 error or something else?

http://www.directoryprogramming.net