Re: how to add "Authorization: Basic" for a web service call

Isn't this what I'm doing?
//WebService: Service
WebRef.ServiceTTService = new WCM.WebRef.Service();
NetworkCredential remoteCredentials = new NetworkCredential("a","b");
TTService.Credentials = remoteCredentials;

I omitted the part concerning the local proxy because I can access
other web-service, so the problem doesn't seem to be on our local
proxy:
//PROXY
System.Net.NetworkCredential myproxycredential = new
System.Net.NetworkCredential("fake_user", "fake_pwd", "fake_domain");
System.Net.WebProxy myproxy = new System.Net.WebProxy("myproxy",8080);
myproxy.Credentials = myproxycredential;
TTService.Proxy = anovoproxy;

Thank you
Ottavio

Joe Kaplan ha scritto:

There are two sets of credentials you can supply. The Credentials property
allow you to supply credentials for the actual server endpoint whereas the
Proxy property allows you to specify information about the proxy server to
use to connect to the remote service, including credentials if the proxy
server itself requires authentication.

http://www.directoryprogramming.net