Kerberos Token Renewal

I'm using Microsoft.Samples.SSPI dlls to get the kerberos token and send
the ticket server. If kerberos ticket is expired, this dll throws exception.
My questionsis , in dot net, Is there a way to identify whether ticket is
expired and if expired get a fresh kerberos token by providing user
credentials

Thanks

Shankar

  • Re: McCain Taps Palin
    ... with perhaps the exception of BobbyJindal. ... Jindal is going to run next time on a ticket with Rudy Giuliani. ... it a tasteless sort of way. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Newcastle - Johannesburg via DUBAI!?
    ... ISTR it has been cited in uk.railway in the past as an example (i.e. ... the exception to prove the rule) that you do always need // a ticket / ... for all 100% possible UK rail journies. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Simple ticketing question?
    ... However the train I want to catch runs from A to C non-stopping at B. ... The exception is when you also have a season ticket valid at A or C. ...
    (uk.railway)