Re: Problem with pkcs #7
- From: "Eugene Mayevski" <mayevski@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:22:54 +0300
You wrote on Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:46:01 -0700:
sc> Not enough in which sens ? easy cracked ? compatibility ? performance ?
As I mentioned, PKCS#7 is not just for signing. It's easy to use due to additional features. It would be easier for you to look for detailed description of PKCS#7 to understand, why it's better.
With best regards,
http://www.SecureBlackbox.com - the comprehensive component suite for network security
- Prev by Date: Effective FileSystemRights for a WindowsIdentity???
- Next by Date: CliclOnce error
- Previous by thread: Re: Problem with pkcs #7
- Next by thread: Re: Sending signed and encrypted email.