Re: Problem with pkcs #7

Hello!
You wrote on Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:46:01 -0700:

sc> Not enough in which sens ? easy cracked ? compatibility ? performance ?

As I mentioned, PKCS#7 is not just for signing. It's easy to use due to additional features. It would be easier for you to look for detailed description of PKCS#7 to understand, why it's better.

With best regards,
Eugene Mayevski
http://www.SecureBlackbox.com - the comprehensive component suite for network security

  • RE: Cross realm breaks in one direction
    ... On the campus side of Stanford, the only ones of those that is not set as listed below is the one about LDAP signing and the Enctypes. ... Microsoft network client: Digitally sign communications: Enabled ... Network security: LAN Manager authentication level: Send NTLMv2 response only. ... Configure encryption types allowed for Kerberos ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • Sign CSR with time stamp enabled
    ... I got a time stamp server need need to renew its cert. ... But after signing the CSR with my Win 2003 CA, ... features like Enhanced Key Usage: ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • MSN Messenger 7 release...
    ... Messenger..7.0....or atleast an overview on the new ... features in it...it seems that signing into Offline mode ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)