Re: Code Access Security Policy - Error trying to "increase assembly trust"

Ok, I got it. Used SN tool and created key file and it works...

JP
"jeanrMUC" <jeanr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

I developed an ActiveX control with C#. This works fine on local machine
but not on Internet domain. After evaluating the assembly it turns out
that I do not have full trust for this assembly.
Trying to increase assembly trust I do get the following error:
"Application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security
policy. To grant this application the required permission, contact your
system administrator, or use Microsoft .NET Framework Configuration Tool.
Hash for the assembly cannot be generated."

The domain is in my trusted security zone.

Even if the error might be clear I'm not sure what to do next.

Thanks!
JP

.