Framework download from ClickOnce
- From: "Emanuele Ornella" <emaNONLEGGOLEMAIL@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 24 May 2006 09:44:29 -0700
I discoverd that in a ClickOnce installation the framework is
automatically downloaded by the internet.
Is there any way to specify a local area network folder for a local
Thanks for the help.
- Prev by Date: Re: RSA - Public vs. Private Keys
- Next by Date: Re: Dotfuscating Part of an Application
- Previous by thread: Re: RSA - Public vs. Private Keys
- Next by thread: Sending encrypted login using frame source