Framework download from ClickOnce

I discoverd that in a ClickOnce installation the framework is
automatically downloaded by the internet.
Is there any way to specify a local area network folder for a local
installation instead?

Thanks for the help.
ema

  • Framework installation from ClickOnce setup
    ... I discoverd that in a ClickOnce installation the framework is ... Is there any way to specify a local area network folder for a local ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Specific printer for a report
    ... I have two printers on a local area network and wish to have a particular ... How do I specify either by hard coding or user printer choice to associate ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)