Re: PKCS

Hello!
You wrote on 12 May 2006 09:21:09 -0700:

v> Well, that's a sad reality of Internet - sooner or later any useful
v> communication channel will inevitably be abused by the marketing
v> parasites.

And you probably collect charity to live, don't you?

With best regards,
Eugene Mayevski
http://www.SecureBlackbox.com - the comprehensive component suite for network security

  • Re: PKCS
    ... that's a sad reality of Internet - sooner or later any useful ... communication channel will inevitably be abused by the marketing ... parasites. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: need LTD applying help
    ... seekgod7 wrote: ... there is more to internet marketing than simply becoming an affiliate ... i take you at your written word that this is true - sounds like you've ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: IE no longer works
    ... Tools> Internet Options> Advanced> Browsing ... Dealing with Unwanted Spyware, Parasites, Toolbars and Search Engines ... >>>> My McAfee will no longer get updates through the internet. ...
  • Re: Finally!! Broadcom 802.11g for Linux
    ... > complete with e-mail address, then you supposedly get a temporary license, ... > the super-intelligent aliens logged onto the Internet. ... > compatriots found him in a vegetable state. ... > I'm just getting sick of this idea of marketing as a hot new replacement for ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)