Re: PKCS

I am not a coder like you. And it's not my job
to deal with general-purpose technical questions

Then can you tell me what are you doing here???
and if your job description is marketing - then you are not good at
your job as well.
afaik, the general consensus among marketing people is that spamming
produces
the opposite effect, and no serious marketing manager uses spamming as
marketing strategy...

before posting bs next time, think a little whether it is applicable

your profanity and "for-profit" group spamming is not wellcome here.

-valery
http://www.harper.no/valery

  • Re: [OT]: Has SVP changed hands?
    ... Steve moved or perhaps sold up? ... The spamming of customers who have previously opted out of marketing ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: [OT]: Has SVP changed hands?
    ... Steve moved or perhaps sold up? ... The spamming of customers who have previously opted out of marketing contact suggests it's in new hands. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: [OT]: Has SVP changed hands?
    ... The spamming of customers who have previously opted out of marketing ... AFAIK now run by the same crook that runs bigpockets. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: spam from Xilinx!
    ... Why would Xilinx resort to spamming? ... They hire a marketing agency, ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)