You wrote on 12 May 2006 04:32:21 -0700:

v> As about you, after reviewing some of your posts to various (mostly
v> Delphi) newsgroups I can say (with a great deal of certainty) that you
v> have very little clue about cryptography. Eg. can you quickly say

You missed the whole thing. I am not a coder like you. And it's not my job to deal with general-purpose technical questions. On the other hand, I can ask you about specifics of influence of Wassenaar agreement to business in Brazil. Can you answer without googling? No. Because it's not your job. so before posting bs next time, think a little whether it is applicable.

With best regards,
Eugene Mayevski

Relevant Pages