Re: CertMgr tool and PFX Certificates

I don't think that certmgr supports password protected pkcs12 files. You can
use CAPICOM to do that very easily. See CAPICOM Store.Load(...)
- Mitch

<mmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
How can I import a PFX certificate into a System Store from a file.
The following does not work:

certmgr -add mycert.pfx -s my

The error I recieve is:
Failed to open the source store

I think it has something to do with the encoding (-e) flag, but I can't
find ANY documentation on this.

  • Re: Certmgr.exe error
    ... Not sure if the Authenticode 5 tools version fo certmgr works with NT: ... > Agreed thats what i need to do, ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: CertMgr tool and PFX Certificates
    ... I believe that certutil tool will do that. ... can use CAPICOM to do that very easily. ... find ANY documentation on this. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: RC4-128 in .net
    ... CAPICOM does support standard CMS/pkcs#7 EnvelopedData ... > nonstandard ASN structure for EncryptedData. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)