Re: Permission denied - COM / .NET TS

It sounds like the problem may have been due to a failure to configure the 2.0 CAS policy to grant full trust to your application. (The CAS policy for each fx version is managed independently.) If this was the problem, it should be quite feasible for your application to run correctly on a machine with both fx 1.1. and 2.0 installed, assuming that you configure the 2.0 CAS policy as required.

"Peter Hase" <spam_sucks@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4apl5eFub74mU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Nicole,

> My question: How to manage/ configure assemblies right
> which are hosted by "unmanaged" code application like native COM
> server, particulary in a terminal server environment?

Do you have the same problem when running outside terminal services?

I just got the solution: This problem occures when .NET
runtimes ver 1.1 AND 2.0 are installed both.
After uninstalling 2.0 everything is fine again.
This is Terminal services independent.

regards
Peter

.