Re: Role based security flaw?

William,

#2 and #3 are easy; use PrincipalPermission. #1 requires you to add
lines of code to places... My question was trying to gauge if the
benefit would be worth the time.

Even if all those are met, its possible that the identity was
authenticated from a rogue domain (well, it might be, I'm not 100% if
that's possible).

Andy

  • Re: Nailers (probably done to death, but Im a newbie)
    ... there, what's not worth the trouble, and what's not worth the expense? ... Pasload), plug in electric, battery electric, pneumatic. ... The 18 gauge units are all over the place and an off-shore cheapo will ... But you have to give it a good whack with a milled head 28 oz. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Nailers (probably done to death, but Im a newbie)
    ... there, what's not worth the trouble, and what's not worth the expense? ... Nikle, and it is great for small jobs. ... The 18 gauge units are all over the place and an off-shore cheapo will ... But you have to give it a good whack with a milled head 28 oz. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: HO vs OO
    ... On Nov 27th I will be hosting an open house on Atlanta's Layout tour. ... I know the American railroad modelers are going to ask me why we run 4mm on ... We don't think its worth the effort to build correct gauge track ...
    (uk.rec.models.rail)
  • Re: Trackday anyone?
    ... Lozzo wrote: ... Post here and I'll gauge interest from that and see if it's worth doing ... All Cadwell days are likely to be on a Monday with No Limits. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)