SslStream AuthenticateAsServer help

Hi all,

The SslStream class has a method named AuthenticateAsServer which uses a
boolean parameter named clientCertificateRequired to authenticate the
client.
What's the behavior differences for true/false values? Does the client needs
to install the certificate?

Thanks,

--
Andre Azevedo
Brazil Hex-Champion

  • Re: SslStream AuthenticateAsServer help
    ... If you set this to true you demand that the client sends a client certificate during the auth handshake. ... Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor ... The SslStream class has a method named AuthenticateAsServer which uses ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Locating true/false record
    ... I am currently having a problem gettting a true/false ... My three fields are in the table are client names, boxno, missing ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Locating a true/false value
    ... I am currently having a problem getting a true/false ... My three fields in the table are client names, boxno, missing (which is ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Locating true/false record
    ... I am currently having a problem gettting a true/false ... > My three fields are in the table are client names, boxno, missing ... > box contains more than one value (a client may have>1 file). ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)