Re: ASP.Net 1.1, Win 2003, IIS6, System.Diagnostics.Process, run notep

Hi Dominick maybe you can help with this question.

System.Diagnostics.Process p = new Process();
p.StartInfo.FileName = p_DecryptSourcePath+"gpg_run.bat";
p.StartInfo.UseShellExecute = false;
p.StartInfo.WorkingDirectory = p_DecryptSourcePath;
p.StartInfo.RedirectStandardError = true;
String str = p.StandardError.ReadToEnd();

the above code will not run under the impersonated account no matter
what I try.
please help.
the batch file is supposed to decrypt some files that's it.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Scripting and Network Drives
    ... in the batch file, do you input the same information? ... drive is not mapped and the error code that goes with it. ... I use the command net use 'drive letter': ... I do not get an error no matter which way I ...
  • Re: How to code a batch file to delete specific folder?
    ... However, it does not matter: The batch file I gave you will do what you asked for, within the restrictions imposed by the operating system. ... Whether it is a wise idea to play around with the Default User profile ... folder is another question. ...
  • Re: Domain Users to have Local Admin rights
    ... so I will try with a domain admin later one. ... Does it matter where ... the batch file is actually stored? ... and will it be added to msconfig? ...