CAS Permissions

I have a simple window form application. It runs fine when the executable is
saved on a the harddisk. I uploaded the executable on my website and then
used internet explorer to download it; at the prompt I chose "run" instead
of "save" and the executable threw System.Security.Securityexception. I know
this has to do with CAS permissions. How can I fix this? Optimally I'd like
a solution that autimatically grants my executable Fulltrust whenever (and
wherever) its run.

Thanks.

Jessica

  • Re: **PLEASE HELP***Where Do Deleted FrontPage Files Go?
    ... I found pages once in my Internet temp files. ... > I accidently deleted my website from my harddisk as well ... > as the remote server so my site is now gone!! ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: betfair.com like site
    ... > After installing SP2, IE started warning me about any website using JS, ... > even the ones I wrote myself, on my harddisk. ...
  • Security Exceptions
    ... My windows application runs fine when the executable is saved on a the ... harddisk. ... I uploaded the executable on my website and then used internet ...
  • **PLEASE HELP***Where Do Deleted FrontPage Files Go?
    ... I accidently deleted my website from my harddisk as well ... as the remote server so my site is now gone!! ... I checked my recycle bin but the ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)