predicting encrypted data size with Rijndael

From: z f (dont_at_send.mails)
Date: 11/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:45:35 +0200

i use Rijndael encryption with key of 32 bytes.
how can i predict the maximum size of data needed to be allocated to the
encrypted data knowing the size of the clear text before encryption?

TIA.

Relevant Pages

  • Problems with public key decryption with RSA
    ... I have created an encryption class whose main encryption method encrypts ... can you encrypt using the private key and decrypt using the public ... only work encrypting with Public Key & decrypting with the Private Key. ... My solution is to encrypt the data with Rijndael encryption, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Problems with public key decryption with RSA
    ... I have created an encryption class whose main encryption method encrypts ... can you encrypt using the private key and decrypt using the public ... only work encrypting with Public Key & decrypting with the Private Key. ... My solution is to encrypt the data with Rijndael encryption, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Problems with public key decryption with RSA
    ... I have created an encryption class whose main encryption method encrypts ... can you encrypt using the private key and decrypt using the public ... only work encrypting with Public Key & decrypting with the Private Key. ... My solution is to encrypt the data with Rijndael encryption, ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Rijndael Encryption - CAPS Result
    ... I am using Rijndael Encryption & Decryption ... But I want my encrypted strings just CAPS string and just ... is one of the properties of a secure cypher. ...
  • Re: Problem with decryption
    ... I am using Rijndael encryption ... > encrypting and decrypting data. ... >> then in the recover password function decrypt it and send it tot he user. ...