Re: query active directory using asp .net

From: Raffaele Rialdi [MVP] (malta_at_n0spam_vevy.com)
Date: 10/30/05

Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:55:01 +0100

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326340/en-us

--
Raffaele Rialdi
Microsoft .NET MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com -

Relevant Pages

  • Re: LDAP?
    ... Your suggestion on integrating Active Directory and MS Access sounds good. ... >>If you mean you want to try and integrate it with Access security, ... > adopted to use any sort of authentication method you choose, ... then launches the real database and logs into the Access ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: Please Help
    ... controller that handles authentication for the computers in the domain. ... Logon and logoff are a little difficult with Active Directory. ... Use the Event logs. ...
  • Re: Basic Authentication + IIS 5 + Windows 2000 + Frontpage 2002 = failure?
    ... Authentication" story and can relate to them all. ... the introduction of Active Directory. ... All rights ... > | Vincent Polite ...
  • Microsoft Active Directory security vulnerability
    ... Kerberos V (for information on Kerberos interoperability see ... return results from the Active Directory. ... My guess is that Microsoft does not check for a zero value ... nor did I test it with simple authentication. ...
    (Bugtraq)