Re: string encoding binary values using specific charsets

From: John A Grandy (johnagrandy-at-yahoo-dot-com)
Date: 10/12/05

Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:15:17 -0700

I'm getting very frustrated on this one. Certainly .NET is not supplying
libs that easily support this type of conversion.

Does anyone know of websites where random number generation techniques are
discussed ?

"Joe Kaplan (MVP - ADSI)" <joseph.e.kaplan@removethis.accenture.com> wrote
in message news:e7UeZCrzFHA.1256@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...