Re: Signle-Sign on web application running on IIS

From: Nicole Calinoiu (calinoiu)
Date: 10/09/05

Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 09:14:17 -0400

Why not simply use windows authentication for the application? This would
take care of requirement #1 as long as the user's IE settings allow for
automatic transmission of his Windows credentials. It would presumably also
remove the need for requirement #2 entirely since your application would not
need to maintain a separate list of users for authentication purposes.