Re: parsing, loading, installing certificate files

From: Eugene Mayevski (mayevski_at_eldos.com)
Date: 10/06/05

Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:40:31 +0300

Hello!
You wrote on Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:10:00 +0200:

 OS> hint me with a class name or namespace that could be able to load a
 OS> certificate file of various formats to memory.

Many formats are supported by PKIBlackbox (
http://www.eldos.com/sbb/desc-pki.php ).

With best regards,
Eugene Mayevski

Relevant Pages

  • parsing, loading, installing certificate files
    ... hint me with a class name or namespace that could be able to load a ... certificate file of various formats to memory. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Image processing problems
    ... As I read in some document, there are about 4 image formats supported by Matlab. ... indexed, grayscale, truecolor, and binary, are the ways that Matlab supports for storing and manipulating images in memory, and for displaying images stored in memory. ... There is also the issue that if Matlab stored memory images in one of the file formats that approximates images, then when the code changed part of the image, the approximation process could throw away the change or alter nearby pixels, and would be continually re-doing the approximation as the code continued to change the image: the result might not look _anything_ like the code intended, and the results would depend upon the order of operations. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: LDS CDROM 1991
    ... no matter how much memory it can access. ... If there's any indication that your software _is_ going to cease to work, you need to look into what formats it can save data in, so it can be loaded into another prog. ... The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Does Image.FromFile alway produce a bitmap no mater the format of the file?
    ... I thought Image object will handle vector graphic formats differently... ... > All image files are represented as Bitmap objects in memory. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing)