Re: Possibtl to Create a Code Group Programmatically?

n_o_s_p_a__m_at_mail.com
Date: 09/06/05

Date: 6 Sep 2005 09:16:41 -0700

Ok, I got my control working and I tried it in the User Control. It
raised the following exception:

Server Error in '/WinFormsTestWS' Application.

Policy level Machine cannot be saved.

Exception Details: System.Security.Policy.PolicyException: Policy level
Machine cannot be saved.

Source Error:

Line 76:
Line 77: machineLevel.RootCodeGroup.AddChild(myCodeGroup);
Line 78: SecurityManager.SavePolicyLevel(machineLevel);
Line 79: }
Line 80: