what exact registry entries does the installing of a .net windows service create? either with installutil or with a deployment project.

From: Daniel (softwareengineer98037_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 08/20/05

Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:47:29 -0700

what exact registry entries does the installing of a .net windows service
create? either with installutil or with a deployment project.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: .NET 2.0 Deployment - How to deploy with no Framework 2.0 installe
    ... >>From my experience, installing without the framework is impossible, esp ... if you're using the Visual Studio Setup and Deployment project to do ... understood without the 2.0 framework. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup)
  • Deployment Problem VB.NET
    ... I am having difficulty installing an App I created. ... This may indicate a problem with this package. ... Maybe I am missing a step in the Deployment Project Process? ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.enterprise.tools)
  • Deployment Problem VB.NET
    ... I am having difficulty installing an App I created. ... This may indicate a problem with this package. ... Maybe I am missing a step in the Deployment Project Process? ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.setup)
  • How do I uninstall if the original MSI is gone?
    ... I created a Deployment Project and, ... versions of the project after installing the first version. ... a message comes saying to use Add/Remove ... However, the original MSI has ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Getting error 2755 when trying to deploy an ASP.NET 1.1 app
    ... were installing from was "remote" in some fashion or other. ... particular network share is on an old server. ... deployment project for the app 2 years ago, ...