Change a windows user's password with C#?

MadBison_at_gmail.com
Date: 08/09/05

    Date: 9 Aug 2005 02:22:04 -0700

    Hello

    I have gathered some code for changing a windows users password, but I
    need a bit more info.

    I want to change the password on several Winsows 2003 Server machines.
    None of them are in a domain.

    It appears that the WinNT directory services provider does not work on
    Windows 2003 Server. I get a security message. It used to work fine on
    Windows 2000 Server.

    I understand that the LDAP Provider will not work unless the server is
    part of a domain. Is this correct?

    Is there any way forward for me given I have Windows 2003 Server
    machines without a domain, and want to programatically change their
    passwords?

    Thanks
    David

    • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #154
      ... MICROSOFT VULNERABILITY SUMMARY ... ISS RealSecure Server Sensor SSL Denial Of Service Vulnerabi... ... Roger Wilco Remote Server Side Buffer Overrun Vulnerability ... available for Microsoft Windows operating systems. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #49
      ... Subject: SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #49 ... Microsoft Windows NNTP Denial of Service Vulnerability ... Microsoft IIS SSI Buffer Overrun Privelege Elevation Vulnerability ... Microsoft ISA Server H.323 Memory Leak Denial of Service... ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
      ... acrobat cannot find external windows handler ... activesync cannot find exchange server ... aol internet explorer cannot find server ... brother network scanner cannot find pc ...
      (sci.geo.fluids)
      ... cannot find server or dns error ... windows cannot find null ... windows cannot find the network path ... cannot find internet explorer on computer ...
      (comp.protocols.snmp)
    • Questions Relating to Administering Windows 2000 Server
      ... installed the network client on the target computer. ... Sarah has been attempting to install Windows 2000 ... Server for two days. ... Sarah has checked the cables and hard drives. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)