Change a windows user's password with C#?

MadBison_at_gmail.com
Date: 08/09/05

    Date: 9 Aug 2005 02:22:04 -0700

    Hello

    I have gathered some code for changing a windows users password, but I
    need a bit more info.

    I want to change the password on several Winsows 2003 Server machines.
    None of them are in a domain.

    It appears that the WinNT directory services provider does not work on
    Windows 2003 Server. I get a security message. It used to work fine on
    Windows 2000 Server.

    I understand that the LDAP Provider will not work unless the server is
    part of a domain. Is this correct?

    Is there any way forward for me given I have Windows 2003 Server
    machines without a domain, and want to programatically change their
    passwords?

    Thanks
    David