Re: X509 digital certificate for offline solution

From: Eugene Mayevski (mayevski_at_eldos.com)
Date: 08/07/05

    Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 13:21:37 +0300

    Hello!
    You wrote on Sat, 6 Aug 2005 10:22:03 -0700:

     G> Yes, the client will not have a network connection to the CA, the
     G> reason why using the certificate as encryption key is a challenge.
     G> I am limited to .NET 1.1 at this point, so using 2.0 is not an
     G> option.

    Take a look at PKIBlackbox (freeware, http://www.eldos.com/sbb/desc-pki.php)
    then. It provides support for X.509 certificates and CRLs.

    With best regards,
    Eugene Mayevski

    • Re: Lester Lyons
      ... I can't see that telling someone how to obtain a birth certificate is ... If he's chasing him for some other reason, ... If he is looking for a living individual there are other, very well publicised, places where he can look for people who have put up their own details because they want to be found; and for the OP to put up his details so that he can be found. ...
      (soc.genealogy.britain)
    • Re: Lester Lyons
      ... I can't see that telling someone how to obtain a birth certificate is ... If he's chasing him for some other reason, ... The OP asked for information about a particular living person, ... And Ancestry has some phone books too ...
      (soc.genealogy.britain)
    • Re: Lester Lyons
      ... I can't see that telling someone how to obtain a birth certificate ... If he's chasing him for some other reason, ... The OP asked for information about a particular living person, ...
      (soc.genealogy.britain)
    • Re: still births
      ... requiring a stillbirth certificate. ... question related to what obligations the law did or did not place on the ... I did respond to your intimation that "any total stranger would be pressed extremely hard to give a very clear and a very good reason before they were issued with a certificate relating to such a personal matter" ... There is no requirement at all to press anyone hard let alone extremely hard to give a very good reason. ...
      (soc.genealogy.britain)
    • Re: Hello Staffroom!
      ... I'm currently going through an online college ... some reason, I can't officially help them without an associates degree. ... certificate is the first thing kids ask about when it comes to needing ... I relate well to kids. ...
      (uk.education.staffroom)