Re: Export and Import RSA Key Container

From: Michel Gallant (neutron_at_istar.ca)
Date: 07/20/05

Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:18:54 -0400

I forgot to mention that you can't usefully export the "keycontainer"
file, since it is protected with the users login credentials (plus some
other system Master key credentials).
The comments below refer to extraction of the RSA key components
FROM this protected keycontainer infrastructure and sending it
in a portable (and hopefully protected!) fashion.

When you import to another system, you can specify the name of
the target keycontainer (making sure it does not collide with an
existing keycontainer name).

- Mitch