Re: How to block SSL Security Alert in IE

From: Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor] (dbaier_at_pleasepleasenospamdevelop.com)
Date: 07/11/05

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 02:38:58 -0700

Hello Fiaz,

if you see this alert, then something is wrong with your SSL installation
- you should NEVER block that dialog.

What does the dialog say??

---------------------------------------
Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
http://www.leastprivilege.com

> Hi All
>
> I have installed SSL Certificate in my IIS and when I redirect to
> Https IE shows a Security Alert Dialog. Is there anybody who knows how
> to disable or block that Security Alert so that when any user access
> my Secured Page he will not get Security Alert Dialog. Any help will
> be appreciated and thank you in advance.
>
> Regards
>
> Fiaz Ali Saleemi

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to block SSL Security Alert in IE
    ... then something is wrong with your SSL installation ... Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor ... > Https IE shows a Security Alert Dialog. ... > to disable or block that Security Alert so that when any user access ...
  • Re: application/xhtml+xml in IE
    ... >> and this attribute should not be omitted according to security alert ... > That alert did not convince me. ... But this is for text/* MIME types. ... Then, the ?xml encoding specifier ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: Why am I suddenly getting the Windows Security Alert
    ... Badger I want to thank you for your patience and help. ... the BitDefender forum and they answered and told me to try going to the ... The one thing I did before this alert started was yesterday; ... I got this security alert today when I booted. ...
  • Re: Security Alert posted in paper
    ... > There was a new secruity alert posted in the local papers ... > advicing ppl that there was new security alert on ... > which down load to down. ... In Internet Explorer go to Tools> Windows Update ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: IE6 displayes security alerts for JavaScript features.
    ... FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc. ... > Internet Explorer 6.0, I receive a security alert, informing me of ... > The major concern is with the impact this type of alert has on the visitors ... > JavaScript and other scripted features? ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)