TLS cipher control

From: AlanChen (liqiang_chen_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/08/05

    Date: 8 Jul 2005 14:37:14 -0700

    Hello,

    I used PowerTCP as my TLS package. All clients get handshakes. But they
    all get RC4_128_MD5 for the encryption and hashing algorithm. Can I
    restrict the cipher suite available for PowerTCP TLS? For example, MD5
    is known broken, can I specify a different one such as AES_128_SHA1?

    I got the following answer from Dart.com (PowerTCP ventor):
    the cipher is selected by the CryptoAPI which the Tool uses.
    Its selection is negotiated by both sides during the handshake.
    You may be able to prevent a cipher from being used by removing it from
    the system's registry.
    Unfortunately, I do not know where in the registry you would find the
    ciphers.

    Anybody knows where to update the registry or other ways to solve this.
    Really appreciate your help!